AWARD-WINNING GRAND DESIGNS LIVE SHOW RETURNS TO BIRMINGHAM
Grand Designs Live Birmingham 2010, is back and set to bring three days of amazing features and inspiration for your home this October
Returning for the fifth consecutive year to the Birmingham NEC, the award-winning Grand Designs Live Birmingham is back, showcasing inspirational design, self build, interiors and cutting-edge homewares from the 8th – 10th October 2010.
Based on the popular Channel 4 TV series presented by Kevin McCloud, Grand Designs Live brings to life real home improvement projects, cutting-edge design, eco-friendly innovation, and interior design, through a series of live interactive features, across a three day event.
This year’s Birmingham show will be spread over six different sections which include: The Grand Village, Grand Build, Grand Interiors, Grand Kitchens sponsored by Miele, Grand Bathrooms and Grand Gardens.
With over 500 of the UK’s biggest and best brands exhibiting their latest product ranges across the event, as well as expert advice on everything from planning, designing and building your own home to adding those finishing touches from our Grand Designs Expert Advice centre sponsored by VELUX, visitors will be able to buy, build and furnish a house, all under one roof.
SIX SHOWS IN ONE - THIS YEAR’S UNMISSABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
1. Grand Village: Visit this year’s spectacular Grand Village hosting a range of full scale sustainable homes and some of the most dynamic and cutting-edge architectural design and buildings of the future, all open to the public to view throughout the event.
2. Grand Build sponsored by VELUX: The dedicated Grand Build section offers products, advice and services, with everything you need to know about the build and home improvement process from planning right through to construction and fittings, as well as advice on green building technologies, and more manufacturers than ever before to help plan your self-build or home improvement project.
3. Grand Interiors: This year’s Grand Interiors section has the widest range of interior design and style advice than ever, as well as the unique opportunity to shop in the Design Arcade where visitors will see a wide range of leading product designers showcasing some fabulous home wares to add a touch of personality to your home.
4. Grand Kitchens sponsored by Miele & Grand Bathrooms: A showcase of the latest and sleekest in kitchen design for all sizes large or small, Grand Kitchens offers the largest variety of bespoke and designer kitchens available. Alongside sits the widest range of luxurious room sets in Grand Bathrooms, offering more variety and styles than any other home show. Come and discuss your plans with one of our experts and they’ll show some inspiring ideas, including the latest energy-saving, sustainable technologies to help you find the best designs to suit your Kitchen or Bathroom plans and budget.
5. Grand Gardens: Surrounded by a range of outdoor manufacturers, this year’s serene Grand Show Gardens showcase the latest in garden design, innovation, planting, furniture and accessories for outdoor living. With everything for an urban rooftop to a tranquil green garden, this year’s Grand Gardens has it all.
6. Grand Technology: This year’s Grand Technology section is once again a must-see. Brimming with gadgets and gizmos this year’s House of the Future will demonstrate the leading products in home entertainment, cooking and style to make your home the ultimate entertainment hub.
7. Grand Designs Expert Advice Centre sponsored by VELUX: Bigger than ever for 2010, the extremely popular Grand Designs Expert Advice Centre offers visitors the chance to come with their plans in hand and gain expert advice from some of the UK’s leading Architectural, property, financial and building experts, and interior Designers, as well as opportunities to gain advice from celebrity guest experts; Kevin McCloud, George Clarke, Oliver Heath, and more.
8. Kevin’s Green Heroes: In addition, Birmingham will also host the brand new Green Initiative, ‘Kevin’s Green Heroes’, a selection of some of the greatest eco products on the market to help aid in your green home improvements, which launched in London earlier this year.
9. Grand Seminar Theatre: The regular Grand Seminar Theatre, will also host a number of topical seminars relevant to the Birmingham homes and property community. Focusing on building issues, the latest in green technologies and improvements for the home, and design and interior advice from a wide range of celebrity and guest speakers.
10. Live Cooking Experience: This year will also see the Live Cooking Experience where some of Birmingham’s top chefs will be putting our kitchens to the test and demonstrating how to cook tantalising food to tickle your taste buds.
With annual exhibitions taking place in London and Birmingham, Grand Designs Live is now the UK’s leading contemporary home show. So if you're looking to make the most of your home, make some improvements, extend your existing property, or embark on your own self build, Grand Designs Live Birmingham will provide you with plenty of amazing ideas to help turn your dream home into a reality.
Grand Designs Live Birmingham will take place from Friday 8th until Sunday 10th October 2010, at the NEC, Birmingham.
Opening 10am-6pm Friday & Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday.
Book Tickets now and Save £5, log on to www.granddesignslive.com or call the 24 hour box office on 0871 230 5583 and for groups 0844 412 465. + Kids go free.
Standard prices Advanced On the door
Friday - Sunday £13 £18
Children (aged 15 or under) Free (when accompanied by a paying adult)
Group Discounts - Bring your friends and save even more, with great discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Call 0844 412 4650 for further details on group discounts.
I have 4 pairs of tickets to giveaway !!
To enter just leave a comment below with some way of me contacting you
eg.. your twitter name or email address
[you at whatever dot co dot uk .. coded like this]
Giveaway closing date: 12th September 2010