7 Dec 2010

POND’S PARTY SEASON SKIN SAVIOUR

Reveal a radiant complexion, and not last night’s secrets…



During the Christmas party season there’s one multi-tasking beauty essential that every girl needs to carry in her handbag, Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser.


Hiding all traces of the late night before, and revealing flawless, radiant skin the morning after, girls rely on Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser to get through the Christmas party season looking beautiful.

Removing all traces of makeup, even the most stubborn lashings of mascara, Cold Cream Cleanser also deeply cleanses skin to reveal a radiant complexion, and can be used as a nourishing face mask to add some extra moisture to tired, dehydrated skin.


Small enough to fit into your handbag and repackaged this year with a pretty pink lid, make sure you keep Pond’s cult beauty cream, Cold Cream Cleanser, in close proximity during the Christmas party season.

I have really dry hands at the moment and Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser is great to slap all over my hands to let it soak in for a while.  The formula is light enough so that it doesn't sting as my skin is quite sore.  Quite a bit soaks in and I wash the excess off .... being so light I don't need much and so I don't feel as if I am wasting much.

Ponds have really helped my hands and I am going to dab a little on my face tonight from the cold wind burn I got earlier in Emma's playground ... here's hoping it cures my inflamed face and makes me look beautiful again!

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser, £3.99 (50ml)


Pond’s is available nationwide in Boots, Superdrug and Lloyds, and online at www.boots.com
For more information visit www.pondsinstitute.co.uk

No comments: