14 Dec 2010
TUACA has a range of mouth watering ideas to spice up the festive season this year. Whether it’s to heat up a cold crisp city night, to round off a day on the slopes or as a delightfully different signature serve for the party season, a warm TUACA cocktail is sure to thaw out your tastebuds.
TUACA has an incredibly complex taste profile, making it an ideal base for cocktails and long drinks, as well as excellent as a chilled shot, to be sipped and savoured. A must try is TUACA with hot cloudy apple juice and a small sprinkle of cinnamon, a perfect winter warmer!
Here are some ideas as to how to serve TUACA, please remember to drink responsibly.
100ml Hot Cloudy Apple Juice
Pour the TUACA into a heat-resistant glass. Top with Hot Cloudy Apple Juice and add a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
A twist on an old home remedy, this will surely take away the winter blues. This bittersweet cocktail uses familiar flavours and is the perfect partner to curl up with.
15ml Lemon juice
250 ml Hot water.
Serve with a slice of lemon to add a final spark!
Mix the TUACA and the coffee in a wine glass, and float the cream on top. To complete sprinkle grated chocolate over this delicious treat!
- Aberdeen - Tonik, The Office, Society and JP’s Bar
- Belfast - The Northern Whig, The Garrick, Muriels Bar, Auntie Annies and The House Bar
- Cardiff - Mocka, Live Lounge and Promised Land
- Brighton - St James, Fortune of War, Three & Ten and Brunswick
- Edinburgh - GHQ, The Rat Pack, Aspen, Cabaret Voltaire, Treacle, Hamilton’s, Lebowski’s and KoKo
- Glasgow - Campus, O’Couture, Rufus T Firefly, Lebowiski’s, Moskito, Bunker and Bloc Bar
- Inverness - Bar One, Hush, The Room and Gunsmiths
- Leeds - The Shed, Oracle
- Liverpool - La’Go, Peacock
- London - Be@One, Dogstar, White Hart, Stonehorse Paper Cow, The Old Fire Station and The Redback
- Manchester - Illusions, Tribeca
- Newcastle - Popolo, Soho
- Nottingham - Dogma, Brass Monkey
- Truro - L2, One Eyed Cat, Vertigo and Old Grammar School
R.R.P: Around £20 a bottle
You can also find TUACA on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tuacaliqueur?v=info