It has been a long and often frosty winter and you have probably spent the last few months trying (and possibly failing) to protect yourself from nasty bugs, but have you thought about protecting your mouth? Germs and bacteria – or what we call Invisible Nasties - can lurk on your toothbrush after you have had a cold, the flu, a mouth infection or a sore throat so you need to replace your brush once you’re better to prevent re-infection.
Protect your smile with the Colgate 360° manual toothbrush range. With five options, there is something to suit all the family:
· Colgate 360° Whole Mouth Clean – removes over 96% more overall bacteria than an ordinary flat trim toothbrush
· Colgate 360° Actiflex - the innovative flexible head adapts to the unique curves and contours of your teeth to clean around and between teeth
· Colgate 360° Sensitive Pro-Relief™ – 48% softer bristles than an ordinary soft manual toothbrush which are gentler on the sensitive areas of the tooth
· Colgate 360° Surround – the surround bristles are designed to clean both sides of your teeth at once and reach all the way down to the gum line. The wrap around cleaner adds a whole new dimension of clean and an invigorating feel whilst the cheek and tongue cleaner comfortably removes odour causing bacteria
· Colgate 360° Max White ONE – with whitening cups that hold toothpaste to help effectively remove stains for a naturally whiter smile and polishing bristles to help whiten teeth by polishing away surface stains and clean hard to reach places.
The new Colgate 360° Surround toothbrush…With the power to remove bacteria in three ways, your new brush will ensure your teeth are not only spring cleaned but your tongue, cheeks and gums are too, giving you a superior whole mouth clean you can actually feel as you brush.