23 Sept 2013

SprayWhite 90

Guest blog review by Sabrina from http://BESskincare.com

SprayWhite 90


What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you meet them? Is it their clothes, their eyes, the color of their hair? For me, it’s their smile.

There’s something so telling about a person with a beautiful smile. It makes you want to be closer to them, trust them, maybe even kiss them?

With that being said, part of a great smile includes beautifully white teeth. If you open up your mouth and it’s stained yellow, chances are I'm going to assume you don’t take very good care of yourself. Let’s be real, if my boyfriend opened up his and it looked nasty, I wouldn't be going anywhere near it!

I’m not going to pretend that I haven’t spent good money keeping my teeth white. After all, I love my red wine and coffee. I modeled for years, so you can only imagine how important it was to keep those pearly whites, white! This is how I discovered Spray White 90.

A Teeth Whitening Product Worth Purchasing

The Spray White 90 is a home teeth whitening kit that transforms your stained yellow teeth, into a dazzling white smile. The best part is, it only takes 90 seconds!

Now I know you’re thinking it sounds too good to be true, but trust me, it’s not.

This product comes with two powerful teeth whitening agents; SprayWhite 90 Whitener Spray and the SprayWhite 90 Enhancing Rinse.

To use it is simple. All you have to do is directly spray your teeth, swish it around in your mouth then spit it out. By spraying directly on your teeth, you are getting maximum whitening with minimal product.

Next, pour the enhancing rinse on your tongue, swish some more and spit again. The enhancing rinse shuts off surface concentration and neutralizes acidity from oxygen for the duration of the whitening process.

I told you it was easy!

What I Loved

There are so many things to love about this product. First of all, when you buy it off their official website it costs as little as $14.95 and comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Since you’re meant to see results in just 90 seconds, you have ample time to return the product if it’s not up to your standards.

The simplicity of the SprayWhite 90 is also something I enjoyed. It doesn’t matter where you are, you can spray, rinse and whiten. It’s compact and comes in a travel case, so why not toss it in your purse for on-the-go whitening?

Finally, one of the biggest reasons I loved this product was because it didn’t leave my teeth feeling sensitive. I’ve tried teeth whitening strips and gels and they left my teeth feeling sensitive to temperature changes and sore to touch. Not only do you not have to worry about messy strips and gels, but you don’t have to suffer from dental pain. Now that’s winning!

What I Loathed

This is what you’ve been waiting for; the catch 22. The only thing I didn’t love about SprayWhite 90 was it’s taste. Let me be clear, it was awful. The first time I sprayed it, the pungent taste made me gag a little. Being the trooperI am, I powered through and eventually got used to it. After all, it’s only 90 seconds!

If you’re smile needs a bit of dazzling, give this product a try. For such a low price, what have you got to lose? As someone who’s literally spent hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dollars on my teeth, I wish I had discovered this product sooner.  

Author Bio: Sabrina is a beauty and skincare blogger for http://BESskincare.com
A DIY-loving, product reviewing jet-setter, you can keep in touch with her on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: