25 Nov 2009

Otrivine - Adult

Otrivine - Adult


Otrivine is a nasal spray which works as a decongestant to unblock your stuffy nose and help you breathe easier.

Nasal spray ... its not what you think :) this isn't a 'spray' its more of a mist. I gave it a go, the instructions said "Squeeze bottle and sniff at the same time" so I did, I was waiting for a shock of water being squirted up my nose - but nothing happened!
I was about to have another go then I realised I could smell faint cherries (well I think its cherries, my husband says its something else 'but doesn't know what' .... helpful).

What happens is: as you sniff and squeeze a small drop of liquid almost like a mist goes up your nose, as it isn't much it travels deep inside your nasal cavities and within minutes starts to gently clear your blocked nose.
Each application can last for up to 10 hours which is great as the dosage suggests that you should only use Otrivine 2 or 3 times a day.

Small and compact bottle, great for keeping in your pocket, bag or office drawer - handy for when you need it. can be useful for colds, hay fever and sinusitis.

Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or on other medication - just in case.
Not to be used by children under 12 years.

Available from supermarkets and high street chemists.


My rating: 9/10

No comments: