7 Sept 2010

[A'kin] Hand, Nail and Cuticle Creme

[A'kin] Hand, Nail and Cuticle Creme

This hand cream is full of goodness .... are you ready?
Lavender, Geranium, Jojoba, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Shea Butter.

Promoting soft, supple hands and strong nails the natural ingredients totally echo their claims with the properties they add to the hand cream.  Soothing and calming vitamin E and B5, nourishing and moisturising for hands and cuticles, plus all together they keep your skin supple and youthful.

I admit I am not a hand cream fan, I don't like the oily sticky feeling they sometimes leave you.  This cream claims to 'leave no oily residue' but if I am completely honest ... it does.  I end up with a film over my skin, not just on my palms but on the backs of my hands too.  I also found it really really thick and hard to rub in.

Fragrance wise its quite pleasant, lavender is apparent and like other products I have reviewed from the same range there is a common fragrant theme.

Having dry hands I did find the cream moisturising, but I had to wash my hands a few minutes after applying as I couldn't stand the sticky feeling.
A top point to add is that the tube is security sealed with a foil tab under the screw top flip cap, this is great as you know the contents are new and clean, plus it won't ooze everywhere on transit should the top come undone.

At £7.99 for 75ml it is quite good value as I think the tube will last quite a long time.
Please visit: http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-body-care-b101/lavender,-geranium-jojoba-hand,-nail-cuticle-cream-p41 for more information.

No comments: