2 Feb 2011

e-cloth washing up pad

e-cloth washing up pad

Please start to feel sorry for me as to properly test this product I had to do all the washing up!

The pad has one side that's a scourer for cleaning pots, pans and removing stubborn dirt from baking trays and cutlery; then the other side is for cleaning and general washing up tasks.
Compared to other scouring padded cloths this scourer does not scratch the surfaces of your non-stick pans and trays.

E-cloths have 480,000 fibres per cm2.  This means that with water alone they break up grease, dirt and bacteria which normal cloths leave behind.


I have used this washing up pad for the past week ... and to be truthful I am not overly impressed.  For general washing up I found the pad to be too big for comfortable use.  It is quite a bulky pad to use and even though is it shaped I found it very hard to handle properly (and I have quite big hands).
To wash glasses however it was quite good as it reached the bottom without having to put your hand inside the glass.

Yes the non-scratching scourer did scour without scratching! Yes it did clean well ... so the pad works well for washing up its just the non-ergonomic styling that I found tricky.

One brilliant use is to clean ceramic hobs - I have a ceramic cooker top and always seem to have burnt on spills, this pad easily cleaned away the burnt on bits ... without having to worry about scouring or scratching the surface.

It is a good pad, cleans well - just too big and bulky for general use or small hands.

For more information please visit: www.e-cloth.com
RRP: £3.99 - £4.99 depending on retailer.

No comments: